Kamna Jacket in Malkha
Kamna Jacket in Malkha
The Kamna Jacket in Malkha is a well-tailored jacket, perfect for creating a minimalist layered look. Pair the jacket with our Drawstring pants to create a whole new look, as featured here. There’s a light inner lining and pockets on both sides.
L: Chest: 40
Length: 40 inches (across sizes)
(Please note: All measurements in inches)
Sale Terms & Conditions
- Sale items will not be eligible for return or exchange purposes, so please check your size before finalising the order.
- Your purchase will be shipped within two days of the order being placed. But please note that there can be a delay in pick up requests during COVID and we urge you to bear with us in those circumstances.
Washing Instructions:To take care of your Ela India kurta, and ensure that it lasts as long as you want it to, please avoid machine wash at all costs. For best results, use a non-detergent soap if you can and give it a quick rinse in cold water. Skip using harsh chemical detergents, if possible to retain the garment life for longer.
Here’s a quick guide to understand how our size chart works with respect to different pieces
1. To order our Boyfriend Shirt
We recommend buying a size bigger than your usual size. Our small in the boyfriend shirt starts at 36 inches at the chest, so if that’s what you usually wear, we would recommend that you buy a medium in this design. Likewise, if you usually wear medium, buy large. That follows for sizes L, XL, XXL as well.
This is recommended so that you get a slightly relaxed fit, which is what makes Boyfriend shirts look and feel good.
Check the size guide for the Boyfriend shirt below
2. To order our Keya crop Top
The Keya crop top is a short blouse that should ideally be bought in a size bigger than what you would normally wear. Our small in the Keya Crop top starts at 36 inches at the chest, so if that’s what you usually wear, we would recommend that you buy a medium in this design. Likewise, if you usually wear medium, buy large. That follows for sizes L, XL, XXL as well.
This is recommended so that the shirt feels comfortable.
Check the size guide for the Keya Crop Top below
3. To order our Krishna Wrap Dress
The Krishna Wrap Dress is a snug fitting wrap dress, so we recommend that you buy the same size that is closest to your chest measurement.
For ex: If your chest measurement is 36 inches, we would suggest choosing small. Likewise for those with a chest measurement of 38 inches, we recommend a medium. For those with a chest measurement which falls between two sizes, we recommend going for the size that’s larger. For ex: If your chest measurement is 39 inches, we recommend choosing the large which measures 40 inches on the chest.
Check the size guide for the Krishna Wrap Dress below
4. To order our Ila Shirt
The Ila shirt has a considerably relaxed fit. So while our small typically starts at 36 inches; in the Ila shirt, the small starts at 42 inches on the chest. Please bear this in mind before you select your size.
Typically, for those with a chest size of 32 -34 inches, we recommend the XS; for those with a chest size of 36- 37 inches, we recommend the S. For those with a measurement of between 38 to 39 inches, we suggest choosing Medium. For those with a measurement of between 40 to 42 inches, we suggest choosing Large.
Check the size guide for the Ila shirt below
5. To order our Ambika Shift Dress
The Ambika Shift Dress has a relaxed fit. Typically, our small starts at 36 inches on the chest. In this design, the small starts at 38 inches, so that the fit at the chest feels relaxed and is not constricted.
So if you measure 36 inches on the chest, select small to add to cart but please note that the chest will have a relaxed fit.
Check the size guide for the Ambika Shift Dress below
6. To order our Boxy Shirt
The Boxy Shirt has a considerably relaxed fit. So while our small typically starts at 36 inches; in the Boxy shirt, the small starts at 42 inches on the chest. Please bear this in mind before you select your size.
Check the size guide for the Boxy Shirt below
7. To order our Kamna jacket
The Kamna Jacket is an open jacket with a light inner lining and pockets on both sides, so we recommend that you buy the same size that is closest to your chest measurement.
8. To order our Drawstring Pants
Our cotton pants are high waisted and come with an elastic waistband and drawstrings (tucked inside). Please check the waist and hip measurement in our size guide below to understand which size would work best for you. (Please note that since this is high waisted, the waist measurement would be considered at a point higher than usual)
All Ela India orders are shipped within 10-12 working days from the day the order is booked. We use Delhivery for domestic shipping and a counter number will be provided by email once the order is shipped. Check your tracking status here.
We offer free shipping on all orders above Rs 2000. For orders with a value of less than Rs 1000, we charge a flat shipping rate of Rs 50 across the country. Orders usually take between 2 to 5 days to reach main metros. All tier II and III cities take anywhere between 5 days to a week, under normal circumstances. That said, delays can happen due to unforeseen circumstances from time to time and we request you to bear with us, in case of delays.
We do not have international payment and shipping enabled yet, but if you are based abroad, please get in touch at email@example.com and we will send you a shipping estimate based on your country of residence. We dispatch all international orders through India Post, these come with a tracking number and usually take anywhere between 12 to 15 days to reach their final destination.
If you wish to cancel an order, please get in touch with us within 24 hours of having placed it.
Refund & Exchange Terms
We do not accept returns on our handloom Kasavu sarees, due to the light colour and delicate nature of the material. However, please be assured that we check each saree before dispatch to ensure that there is no defect in the piece sent over to you. Testimonials from previous customers are listed on the product page, for your satisfaction.
We only accept exchanges for dresses/ shirts/ jackets in case of size issues, so please let us know within 48 hours (2 days) of having received your order. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, to initiate an exchange process.
(Please note: We will not honour an exchange package sent to us without a formal request first)
Please note that the cost of sending over the piece for exchange will need to be borne by the customer. When sending over pieces for exchange, please ensure the following:
- You need to notify us about the exchange before dispatching the piece by sending us an email at email@example.com
- Once the exchange request is accepted at our end, please ensure that the package is returned to us within 7 days of having notified us.
- The piece should be returned in its original packaging, with tags etc.
- The dress/ shirt should not be damaged in your possession, and should not be worn by you or washed under any circumstances. If returned pieces are found to have any form of damage/ usage, we reserve the right to terminate the exchange process.
- While we work hard to ensure that your Ela India order passes our stringent quality check standards. In the rare event that there is a defect, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of having received the order.
- Once the exchange piece is received by us, our team will check to see if the piece is received in good condition. We reserve the right to not offer an exchange if the item received is damaged in any way when we receive it.
- Once we are satisfied that the piece is ok, we issue an exchange within 10 working days, subject to availability of the size you need.
- In case, your size is not available with us, we offer store credit that is valid for three months from the date of issue.
- We do NOT accept returned packages through DTDC, as they do not service our area pin code. Please be warned, that if you still do send it to us via DTDC, the order will, in all likelihood, be returned to you. We do not take responsibility for the returned package. We are based in a small town in Kerala and while we have reported the issue to DTDC, they continue to not honour packages sent through their network to our pincode.
- Please note that we do not accept returns/ exchanges on sale items.
Still have a question related to shipping? Use the contact form below to get in touch.