Exchange & Returns
All Ela India orders are shipped within 10-12 working days from the day the order is booked. We use Delhivery for domestic shipping and a counter number will be provided by email once the order is shipped. Check your tracking status here.
We offer free shipping on all orders above Rs 2000. For orders with a value of less than Rs 1000, we charge a flat shipping rate of Rs 50 across the country. Orders usually take between 2 to 5 days to reach main metros. All tier II and III cities take anywhere between 5 days to a week, under normal circumstances. That said, delays can happen due to unforeseen circumstances from time to time and we request you to bear with us, in case of delays.
We do not have international payment and shipping enabled yet, but if you are based abroad, please get in touch at email@example.com and we will send you a shipping estimate based on your country of residence. We dispatch all international orders through India Post, these come with a tracking number and usually take anywhere between 12 to 15 days to reach their final destination.
If you wish to cancel an order, please get in touch with us within 24 hours of having placed it.
Refund & Exchange Terms
We do not accept returns on our handloom Kasavu sarees, due to the light colour and delicate nature of the material. However, please be assured that we check each saree before dispatch to ensure that there is no defect in the piece sent over to you. Testimonials from previous customers are listed on the product page, for your satisfaction.
We only accept exchanges for dresses/ shirts/ jackets in case of size issues, so please let us know within 48 hours (2 days) of having received your order. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, to initiate an exchange process.
(Please note: We will not honour an exchange package sent to us without a formal request first)
Please note that the cost of sending over the piece for exchange will need to be borne by the customer. When sending over pieces for exchange, please ensure the following:
- You need to notify us about the exchange before dispatching the piece by sending us an email at email@example.com
- Once the exchange request is accepted at our end, please ensure that the package is returned to us within 7 days of having notified us.
- The piece should be returned in its original packaging, with tags etc.
- The dress/ shirt should not be damaged in your possession, and should not be worn by you or washed under any circumstances. If returned pieces are found to have any form of damage/ usage, we reserve the right to terminate the exchange process.
- While we work hard to ensure that your Ela India order passes our stringent quality check standards. In the rare event that there is a defect, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of having received the order.
- Once the exchange piece is received by us, our team will check to see if the piece is received in good condition. We reserve the right to not offer an exchange if the item received is damaged in any way when we receive it.
- Once we are satisfied that the piece is ok, we issue an exchange within 10 working days, subject to availability of the size you need.
- In case, your size is not available with us, we offer store credit that is valid for three months from the date of issue.
- We do NOT accept returned packages through DTDC, as they do not service our area pin code. Please be warned, that if you still do send it to us via DTDC, the order will, in all likelihood, be returned to you. We do not take responsibility for the returned package. We are based in a small town in Kerala and while we have reported the issue to DTDC, they continue to not honour packages sent through their network to our pincode.
- Please note that we do not accept returns/ exchanges on sale items.
Still have a question related to shipping? Use the contact form below to get in touch.